France, Austria & Andorra
Excellent salary, plus excellent commission + accommodation + insurance + equipment hire + lift pass
Would you like to work for one of the most dynamic, innovative and exciting winter tour operators this season?
We are seeking outgoing, friendly, enthusiastic individuals with a passion for the slopes who are not afraid of hard work and commitment.
As a resort representative, your key responsibilities will include -
- Assisting with resort close down
- Meeting and greeting our passengers on arrival and ensuring their smooth transition at the airport
- Escorting and supervising the arrival and departure of guests to and from resort.
- Organising and preparing an informative welcome speech
- Ensuring our guests are provided with the best level of customer service and dealing with customer queries and issues
- Conducting and participating in a varied and profitable après ski programme
We offer industry leading wages and commission levels in order to attract and keep the very best. In addition you will receive company insurance, ski equipment, lift pass, a designer uniform and self catering accommodation.
- Energetic and extremely flexible with a hands on approach.
- Independent with the ability to work under pressure and on own initiative.
- Experience of skiing and/or snowboarding.
- Willingness to work throughout our ski programme.
- Strong confident customer focused with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proven sales experience.
- Good organisational and IT skills.
- Accuracy in all admin tasks.
- Full clean driving license is essential.
If you are a people person with a love for mountain life and a good work ethic with a flexible outlook then you are the type of person we are looking for!
London 16th & 17th of August
Dublin 18th & 19th of July